Let's work together
Other positions are available such as frontend developers, copywriters and more.
Kuala Lumpur, Full-Time
- Liaise and coordinate with management and partners.
- Manages Secretariat as Office Manager.
- Other Ad-hoc duties if assigned.
- Report to CEO/EC
- Responsible for review and implement financial and accounting policies to ensure compliance with company’s policies and good governance, practice and standards.
- Manage Account Payable and/or Receivable.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Oversees payrolls, bills & payments, banking, audit matters, etc.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Assist in any other finance-related matters as required.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or Science fields, graduated from reputable institutions/universities.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably from Services / Hospitality / Healthcare /Retail industry.Attitude indicators.
- Demonstrated above-average ability to learn how to adopt new SOPs and new software operation procedures. Proficient in Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and IT systems.
- Had good experience in Excel computation, demonstrated innate interest and ability to quickly grasp inter-linkages in any excel templates and new excel or other IT software functions.
- Demonstrated a good ability to manage his /her own time (both work and personal time) via e-calendar or personal recording device.
- Strong in numeracy, analytical and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A multi-tasker and learner with self-motivation and integrity.
Let’s work together