# Release Notes August, 2020
# New features
- Default message for Automated Conversation Bot is displayed.
- Questions from customers are captured to train the bot that it cannot answered from knowledgebase.
- Agents can talk to bot via internal chat.
- New agent Chat user interface.
- Chat updates.
- Avatars are displayed on errands and preview.
- Errand UI fixes.
- Channel drop down is properly positioned.
- Translation option is displayed in the new UI Reply box.
- Added "Choose Archive File" for new user interface.
- Forward to agent list is scrollable.
- Voice errands now have satisfaction meter over SMS (Feedback survey).
- HTML tags are removed from the Conversation Bots intent training phrases when storing the library question and answer.
- The list of contact cards displayed in alphabetical order.
- Full history is included for social media on Email errands only.
- Download link for attachments from library question shown when automated conversation bot answer with a library question that with attachments.
- The new Reply box have consistent height when switching between panel.
- The chat selection can be opened together with open button.
- New Answer box have new UI design implemented which include Reply, Internal Comment, Collaborate, Forward to External and Question.
- Satisfaction meter is send out by survey mail once agent reply, close or resend the errand only.
- Review folder has errand count for errands.
- Chat can be transferred between agent with Call integrations.
- Several errands can be answered at the same time now cross-channel.
- Your able to setup and create one bot per area.
- Operation hours tab for Conversation bot in Organization or Area page.
- The last errand in a thread will be opened before answering.
- New framework/system to choose widgets on the executive report.
# Release Notes – July, 2020
– Agents can collapse, expand, hide and show the sidebar.
– There is a new sidebar icon mode with a new look and feel.
– Several New standard reports are included: Collaboration, Closed and Answered reports, Number of Contacts per customer, Answered and average handling time by agent group/organizations and Closed voice errand with average handling time by agent group/organization.
– We have implemented errand states with automatic reply actions.
– The contact cards can now be grouped under Companies.
– A review manager for outgoing replies with a language filters and review folders for Team Leaders.
– Automatic tags for VIP errands and flagging of special/urgent errands.
# Various Fixes
– Security: Lock account after certain tries.
– Various Issues on FAQ/Chat Widget.
– Acquire and open other agent owned errands are working smoother now.
– Numerous Search fixes.
– Several chat interface improvements and added functionality.
– New options for creating new errands and make calls
– New and improved user interface for several key areas including: Answer box and reply options, Internal Comments, Collaborate, Forward to External and Questions.
– A new and improved preference interface.
– Statistics now include a new multi-drop down for Channels, Areas or organisations.
# Release Notes June, 2020
# New features
– GDPR tools to Anonymise by single errand and any attachments.
– Telegram Integration included both for errands and chat.
– The new reply box UI got improvements for both Horizontal and Vertical view which Knowledge base is separated from assist tab on reply panel.
– Twitter comment reply sent to all recipients not only the
– Outbound is removed from our system.
– WhatsApp groups got an administration page where you can view a list of contacts and search for members by name and phone number.
– Email templates can be added into different organizations/areas.
– New framework to choose what widgets are shown on the executive report screen.
– The internal comment box in agent chat window can be added or expanded with new look.
– When there is no available agents Conversation bots in our FAQ/Chat widget you can now choose to show a form.
Cention Contact Center
Release Notes Version 5
A lot of new and enhanced functionality to enable very advanced errand handing using Collaboration. Traceability within the threads and during the handling of the errands.
2. Feature: Collaboration link takes you to the latest errand in the thread.
When External experts via link is used, the expert will be sent to the latest errand in the thread, even if the request was sent from a previous errand.
3. Postpone errand.
New errand handling functionality to postpone errands. By doing this the errand will be moved to a common area awaiting being handled. Due date needs to be set and there are possibilities to add notes regarding the errand.
4. Forward errand – include history.
We have added buttons so the agent easily can choose all errands and attachments in the thread, instead of ticking them one by one. Also, it’s now possible to add more than one address in the To field.
5. Forward to agent from All/My errands.
Ticking errands in the list opens the action bar where we have added the possibility to forward errands directly to an agent.
6. Structured errand attachments.
Attachments are shown per errand in the thread so that it’s easy for the agent to see what has been added when in the conversation.
7. Social media chats.
Direct messages in social media channels are handled in the same way as chats. Social media chats can use collaboration with internal agents when replying to the customer. Also, Twitter has updated their API so that we are now allowed to fetch attachments for DM’s.
8. LINE messages as chat.
LINE messages will come in as chat messages and be handled accordingly.
9. Feature for not allowing Internal comment to be edited.
For GDPR reasons we have added a feature for not allowing agents to add internal comments for an errand.
10. Copy text from internal chat to errand notes.
When working on an errand, and you talk to an agent on the internal chat, the text from the agent can be copied directly into the errand’s Errand notes.
11. Action menu in Search.
You can now tick errands in Search and then get options to Add due date, Forward to area, Forward to agent, Return errand etc, for all chosen errands.
12. Feature for mandatory signature.
If the feature is used, agents have to use a signature when replying to errands. If the feature is not used, agents can choose to send replies without using a signature.
13. Protected content that will not be removed when customer answers.
If an agent has some questions they want answered from a customer, we can protect this part of the text for when the customer replies, for example:
If the customer adds the answers next to the fields, it would normally be removed when the answer arrives, since we remove all history below the —Please reply above this line —-
With this feature, we will keep the added text so that it will be shown when the agent opens the errand.
14. Feature for including current errand in history.
If an errand has several errands in the thread, for example -1 to -5, and the agent opens -3:
* if this feature is switched off the history will show -1 -2 -4 -5 -3, or -5 -4 -2 -1 -3 depending on the agent’s settings. The errand that should be replied to will always be shown at the bottom.
* if this feature is switched on the history will show -1 to -5 or -5 to -1 depending on the agent’s settings, with -3 having a darker background color to indicate that this is the errand that should be replied to, and -3 is also shown at the bottom.
15. Resize columns in All/My errands.
You can resize the columns by putting the mouse cursor between the column headings and drag it to the size you like.
16. Acquire errands from All errands.
Tick the errands you want to take and then click +Acquire at the bottom of the action bar to move the errands to My errands.
17. Feature: include manual errand history when forward to external.
Option to include/exclude manual errand history when forwarding an errand externally.
18. Internal comment in Manual errand.
Possibility to add Internal comment when Creating/Sending manual errand.
19. Added functionality for facebook PM.
* Thumbs up from customer
* Emojis are shown in the chat conversation
* Like icons are shown for messages
20. Facebook emoticons.
Agents can now see all six emoticon reactions to posts, not only like.
21. Settings for Forced tagging.
Now you can choose which types of errand that tagging should be forced for:
* Close errand
* Delete errand
* Answer errand
22. Feature for showing exact date and time.
Default new errands are shown with the exact date and time, while older errands are shown as “3 months ago” for example. We have a feature for always showing the exact date and time for all errands.
23. Address book and agents added in Contact book.
Now you find entries from address books, contact cards and also agents in the Contact book that is found for example on the errand page. You can also add more channels than email in the address book.
24. Knowledge base rating system.
Agents can rate knowledge base answers with a thumbs up or thumbs down and leave a comment. In the Knowledge base administration, a new tab has been added that shows the ratings.
25. Chat Widget.
Enhancement of chat widget. Our new default chat widget works on all platforms and makes it easy for customers and agents to interact with each other. It allows customers to rate if the chat is good or bad and leave an optional comment as a feedback to the agent. The chat widget is also implemented together with customer and agent avatars.
26. Forced Pick-up next.
We have added a feature to force agents to use Pick-up next. That way there will be no cherry-picking or wasting time to go to All errands and choose one.
27. Due date notification.
When an errand has a set due date, a notification will be sent to the agent two days before the due date to make sure the errand will be handled in time.
When performing a search, we have included options to search in external experts text, customer notes on the contact card and errand notes. You are also able to search for part of sentence or number sequence.
1. Feature for locking fields in agents’ Preferences.
When feature is used, only administrators can change the following fields in an agent’s Preferences: Agent’s name and email address, avatar, external ID, preferred signature/salutation, signature name, chat alias.
2. Feature for not including customer question in receipts.
This will make sure the customer question is not included in receipts that are sent out for incoming errands, as well as errands that are closed without an answer being sent to the customer.
3. Setting for “blue bubble notifications”.
The setting allows the agent to turn off the blue bubble notifications. The notifications can still however be found under the notification bell in the top frame.
4. Import Contact cards.
You can import Contact cards from a csv or excel file.
1. New integration: WhatsApp.
Allows you to handle WhatsApp messages in Cention.
2. Feature: Create open Voice errands.
When an agent receives a voice errand, that errand can automatically be opened on their screen so that the agent can add comments, send SMS etc. Previously, an errand was created an immediately closed, using this feature it will stay open until the agent closes it. If routing rules are used, these errands can also be auto tagged.
3. Puzzel: Extention of API for chats.
We have added functionality for customers using Puzzel’s chat, so that you have a 360 view of all errands including the chats.
4. New integration: Youtube.
We fetch messages from your Youtube page and create errands for agents to handle.
5. New integration: Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Using our triggers to transfer email content and answers to the CRM system.
6. New integration: IndicateMe.
Allows sending out surveys after a call or email has been answered.
1. Executive Report.
The Overview page has been removed and instead we have added Executive Report where you will get an overview of a number of reports. To dig deeper you can open each separate part and drill down to find each errand in the report. All parts of the Executive report will also be found in the report list to be viewed separately.
2. Statistic Header Action.
For every system report, there will be a header action that will help the administrator/team leader to use the data in the system report for external use.
• Schedule report – You can make a scheduled report which will be sent to a specific email address that runs daily or weekly.
• Share report – You can share the report internally between users send it by email.
• Export report – Agent can export the system report to Excel format.
3. New System Reports.
New design for Statistics UI, and we have added a number of new reports:
• Active agent – showing the agent activity during the chosen time period including: active for chat, active chats, inactive chats, in My errands, expired errands, warnings.
• Satisfaction meter overview – showing the rating your customers have given you.
• Facebook rating – showing your facebook page ratings.
• Leader board – showing average handling time and number of closed errands for each agent.
• Organization overview – showing where all unanswered errands are in the system and if they are about to expire, if they have expired etc.
• Collaboration – report showing average response time for Collaboration answers per area. Clicking on an area shows you the exact time per errand.
• Number of Contacts – the report shows you how many times a specific customer has contacted you during the set time period and over which channels. It’s also found on the Executive report page, with the top 10 results.
4. New report keys for Creating report.
Errand waiting time, active chat agent, chats and inactive chats, expired and warnings in My errands.
5. Report: Chats in queue.
On the Executive report page, you can now see how many chats there are in the chat queue. The report Chat Sessions shows the number of active chats, expired chats, chats in queue and when clicking on the number in the report – you can see how long they have been waiting.
1. Enable anonymization of customer data after certain amount of time
Allows dedicated person(s) in the customers organization to set a time per organization/area for data to be anonymized. Data will be anonymized but customer card details kept to keep the thread and history of the conversation.
2. Extended version for 1 above.
Allows dedicated person(s) to also anonymize the customer card after the same time as set in 1 above. This is done per area hence might be necessary in some areas but not in others.
3. Enable export of customer data.
Allows dedicated person(s) in the customers organization to extract customer data from the system if customers are asking to see what has been stored about them. This will create a link that can be distributed to the customer. The link is only valid for a certain amount of days.
4. Right to be forgotten.
Your customers can ask you to remove everything about them. Allows dedicated person(s) in the customers organization to from any errand from that customer use our function to take away/anonymize all data from this particular individual.
5. Extended took for the above function. Exclude Right to be forgotten.
You can make settings that a specific area shouldn’t be included when Right to be forgotten is used by a customer, this is for the type of information that legally can be stored for compliance.
6. Anonymize one specific errand.
Allows dedicated person(s) in the customers organization to anonymize one specific errand that might contain data that is not compliant to keep with the rest of the GDPR setup within Cention.
1. Login/Logout API.
New API that allows our customers to fetch data about agents’ login and logout times.
2. Feature for locking agent accounts after x log in attempts.
The agent account will be locked after a number of tries. To unlock, an administrator has to unlock it on the Administration – Agents listing page.
3. Feature: Expire passwords after set time.
Setting for expire agents’ passwords after a set time.
4. Knowledge/FAQ widget.
Include it on your website to have your visitors check the FAQ first and if they didn’t find what they were looking for, their search information will be sent in a chat for an agent to help.
5. Automatic Knowledge base toplist.
Internally agents can rate a knowledge base answer so that they will show in a top list. Same goes for users if you have an external FAQ using our new widget – the users can rate answers and they will be shown in a toplist.
6. Satisfaction meter survey sent out after delay.
The satisfaction meter email will be sent when there are no open errands in the thread, with a delay of x hours, the setting is found on the area page.
7. Firewall in Cloud Solution.
A firewall is used to restrict access to a space and only allows login from certain IP addresses by restricting certain workspace on cloud.cention.com. This means that even if a company has their system in our cloud, nobody coming from other IP addresses can access their system.
8. Export extensions.
We have added the parameters External Area ID and External Agent ID to exports.
9. Use multiple SMTP servers.
Previously you could only use one SMTP server for the whole system, now you can add more on organization or area level.
10. All Nordic languages added.
Our new interface is now fully translated to Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
1. Increased font size.
2. Facebook Rating updated to Recommendations and Reviews.
3. CSS adjustments for better user experience.
4. Responsiveness on all pages in any resolution for desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
5. Stability and feature updates for all social media platforms.
6. Fix various issues related to UTF8 and JSON parsing.
7. Restore messages from trash folder.
8. Chatbot integration with Voice providers.
9. Option to include the whole thread with questions and answers, when replying to a customer.
10. Knowledge base is added to Create errand.
11. Report API extension.
12. External data for chat is shown at the top of the chat errand.
13. Template preview on errand page.
14. Toggle the info header to get more space for the errand thread.
15. Multiple addresses in To field for Collaboration.
16. Errand number is added under each errand in the thread on the errand page for a better overview.
17. Showing confirmation pop up when agent wants to delete an attachment.
18. Refactor the external chat to use our web socket.
19. Added notification on the errand page to show that there is information on the customer card.
20. Added preview of Other contacts errands on the errand page.
21. Added a Lock to me icon in the errand listing so that the agent easily can see it.
22. Rich text tool bar added for Internal comment.
23. “Take me home” button added to be shown in long errands when the agent has scrolled down, and will take you back to the beginning.
24. Separate Answered and Closed in reports.
25. Allowing more than one email address in the TO field on the errand page.
26. Show full recipients list on each collaboration thread.
27. Preview button added for Create/Send manual errand.
28. Full Collaboration history is sent in Collaboration replies.
29. Show pop up alert when send answer fails.
30. Header in history now includes CC when forwarding externally.
31. To and CC addresses now shows in Collaboration answers.
32. “Show all” button for areas in the filter list in All/My errands.
33. Remember ASC/DESC order in Search when leaving page.
34. Expected due date is new sorting option in All/My errands.
35. Added a copy button for pasting category and question in a knowledge base.
36. Show some external data in the header for chat.
37. Change channel to other channels than just email or sms.
38. Added preview in Conversation view.
39. External data field is shown at the top of the chat even when scrolling.
40. If a scheduled report doesn’t contain any data, we will send an email saying so instead of sending an empty report.
41. Search automatically searches in the last two weeks if a date setting isn’t made.
42. Possibility to create manual voice errand.
43. Contact card administration: you can search for data on a card and not just the name.
44. Feature: Put mouse cursor over the SLA icon in the errand list to see remaining SLA time.
45. Added a warning notification when facebook page needs to be re-authorized.
46. Added “Select/deselect all” in Search to tick/untick all errands in the list.
47. When “Hide All errands” feature is activated, created errands will be put in My errands by default.Added editable subject for Voice errands.
- Increased font size.
- Facebook Rating updated to Recommendations and Reviews.
- CSS adjustments for better user experience.
- Responsiveness on all pages in any resolution for desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
- Stability and feature updates for all social media platforms.
- Fix various issues related to UTF8 and JSON parsing.
- Restore messages from trash folder.
- Chatbot integration with Voice providers.
- Option to include the whole thread with questions and answers, when replying to a customer.
- Knowledge base is added to Create errand.
- When going to the Search page, the errand search is default instead of global search.
- Report API extension.
- External data for chat is shown at the top of the chat errand.
- Template preview on errand page.
- Toggle the info header to get more space for the errand thread.
- Smaller Statistic GUI improvements.
- Multiple addresses in To field for Collaboration.
- Adjustment of chat view to better see the last customer message.
- Added possibility to expand/collapse Collaboration conversations.
- Errand number is added under each errand in the thread on the errand page for a better overview.
- Showing confirmation pop up when agent wants to delete an attachment.
- Refactor the external chat to use our web socket.
- Added notification on the errand page to show that there is information on the customer card.
- Added preview of Other contacts errands on the errand page.
- Added a Lock to me icon in the errand listing so that the agent easily can see it.
- Rich text tool bar added for Internal comment.
- Red line in answer box removed.
- “Take me home” button added to be shown in long errands when the agent has scrolled down, and will take you back to the beginning.
- Separate Answered and Closed in reports.
- Allowing more than one email address in the TO field on the errand page.
- Show full recipients list on each collaboration thread.
- Many more interface enhancements.